Interested in translating the book?
This book is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This means that you are allowed to translate it and put it online. You have to mention me as original author and you are not allowed to sell the book.
If you are interested in translating the book, you can write a message and I can link your translation here. My address is email@example.com .
List of translations
- A complete translation by Hatma Suryotrisongko and Smart City & Cybersecurity Laboratory, Information Technology, ITS.
- Complete translations by Mingchao Zhu. Ebook and print versions of this translation are available.
- Translation of most chapters by CSDN, an online community of programmers.
- Translation of some chapters. The website also includes questions and answers from various users.
- Complete translation by Ryuji Masui and team HACARUS.
- A complete translation by Giang Nguyen, Duy-Tung Nguyen, Hung-Quang Nguyen, Tri Le and Hoang Nguyen.
If you know of any other translation of the book or of individual chapters, I would be grateful to hear about it and list it here. You can reach me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .